This project features custom cafe curtains and a valance that is both casual and elegant.
- Using a delicate embroidered sheer this cafe curtain filters light and offers daytime privacy.
- The scallop style is cut into the header of the panel, giving the header a relaxed appearance.
- The shirtail hem is delicate and light compared to a traditional 4" drapery hem.
- The header valance is ruched and hung from the clients existing drapery rod.
- The cafe drapery hardware was custom finished and cut with inside mount brackets. The rings were purchased from a local drapery store.