Two windows at different heights, a corner configuration and an extremely large window create some unique challenges in this master bedroom.
- Custom drapery rods with a hand applied, multi step finish pop on these windows, even 110" off the ground!
- Blackout Duette Architella honeycomb shades from Hunter Douglas increase efficiency in this rooms south and west facing windows and also make afternoon naps possible!
- The top down feature on the honeycomb shades offers privacy and view of the tree tops and stars.
- Custom decorative drapery panels cover light leaks at window edges, add a splash of color and visually distract from the different height windows.
- Mitered corner drapery rods provide a custom look and show attention to detail in these corner windows drapery treatments.