Depth and high style are created by adding layers of window treatments in this formal dining room.
- Medallions are used to hang decorative drapery panels on either side of this window. A drapery rod was not the best fit due to the header casing that met the crown, creating an uneven installation plane.
- Medallions are hand finished and compliment the lighting finish.
- Panels break just at floor level for a luxurious finish
- That fabric! The depth created by the stitching design on this fabric gave the dining room a sense of richness.
- The shutters were added for functional privacy, and exterior uniformity. The transom header was left open at homeowners request to allow plenty of natural light.